Details about Admission (Admission Rules)
1. Students who seeks admission to all the undergraduate and post graduate programs should register their names through Centralized Allotment Process.
2. Application forms for management quota, community quota, cultural, sports and PH can be had from the College office on payment of Rs.250/-
3. Application forms NEATLY and CORRECTLY filled up may be sent to the Principal with the self attested mark list. INCOMPLETE applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Selection of students will be made on the basis of merit, including good conduct and character.
5. Applicants who are being favourably considered will be called for an interview.The applicant accompanied by his/her parent/guardian is to report to the Principal for interview on the date and time fixed and produce:
a) S.S.L.C Book/+2/V.H.C Marklist/(DC Marklist for PG admission)
b) Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
c) Course and Conduct Certificates from the head of the institution last attended.
d) Two passport size photos with name and application number written on the reverse.
e) Certificate of Religious formation ,or Character Certificate from the parish priest(Catholics only).
f) Income and community certificate in the case of students belonging to ‘Other Backward Classes’ and community certificate in the case of scheduled caste, scheluded tribe and converts to Christianity.
g) Students who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities / Bodies have to produce, in addition to the above.
1) Migration Certificate
2) Eligibility Certificate
3) Application for Registration as matriculate of this university
N.B.:Pass certificates once deposited will not be returned to the student when leaving the college.In extra ordinary cases,students may borrow them for a short period on special application after advancing the dues for the term.
5. Those selected for admission will be intimated.Admission process will be completed on payment of the first installment of fees.