MSC VALUE EDUCATION
Value Education started in 2015. It means teaching and learning of ideals. Value-based education is essential to develop an individual and help him/her lifelong in many ways. MSC value education gives a positive direction to the students to shape their future and even helps them to know the purpose of their life. In today’s world, the high growth rate of crime eclipses the rate of literacy. Every student gets benefited by acquiring values like patience, honesty, tolerance and sympathy.
Objectives of Value Education Cell:
• To Inculcate and nurture noble values among students.
• To Influence the behavioral patterns of the students through emphasizing the practical occupation of the values in the life.
• To generate and sustain the respect about our great ancient culture.
• To provide proper direction to students’ lives.
• To make the staff well acquainted with our great value system.
• To build a good character, the primary goal of higher education.
1. Seminar to develop values
2. Character building workshops
3. Moral classes