B.C.A. or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. Computer Applications or Application software is computer software designed to help the user to perform singular or multiple related specific tasks. The duration of Bachelor of Computer Applications is three years, divided into several semesters which are generally six in number. The course provides sound practical skills addressing problems which arise from computer systems and applications. Owing to the wide popularity amongst the students various Computer Science Schools have come up offering Computer Science graduate programs at par with B.C.A. B.C.A. can also be pursued through Distance Learning Programs by various Institutions.
How is B.C.A. Course Beneficial?
1. The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
2. Bachelor's in Computer Application students have a bright future in the IT field as they can take up ample jobs as Programmers and grow to become project managers.
3. B.C.A. also paves way for a post-graduation in the relevant field which is always preferred.
4. B.C.A. provides a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science.
5. They can seek jobs both in public and private sectors, banking, insurance, accounting, stock markets, e-commerce and marketing.
B.C.A Employment Areas
B.C.A. Job Types
Advance Courses After B.C.A